Yep, it's that time...Belly Pics!
7 weeks
9 weeks
12 weeks
And...our first pics of baby Popp!!
We had our first ultrasound Dec. 29, baby is 11 weeks, 4 days (or so).
We got to see baby's heartbeat, and even baby stretch....so cute!

Ultrasounds are not like a real photo, but still so cool to see, especially when they are moving! Here's baby's legs!
And, baby's hands.
Here's baby waving at us! We can't wait for our next ultrasound!
And, we definitely can't wait to meet our little peanut!






4 comments:
Yay! SO excited for you! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
Oh most definitely. I am way too much of a planner and maker of little baby things to not find out.
You are so adorable! And so is baby! Love the baby bump....keep the pix coming!!!
I know...I'm finally posting again! :)
Post a Comment