Oh Vikings....too bad. Chris and I had a good time watching the game at Greg, Nicole & Simone's with them and the Struves. It was a fun time, but man....what a game. We don't need to say more.....other than that....
Here's a 15 week belly pic! I sported my new Brett Favre jersey, even if it is just for this one game. Little baby Popp is growing....I can definitely see a little bump now....even if I just feel "thick". This week, I'm well into my 2nd trimester. I should be feeling better...but I still get the occasional "sick" feeling. Usually, it hits directly after lunch (the nausea). A little Vitamin B6 and Unisom usually help a little bit. It's just been so random, though too...normally, it's triggered by weird random smells, or getting overheated in the morning, as I'm walking out the door. But, it hasn't been at just one time of the day, either...any time of day.
Onto more fun things....I think I have been feeling baby move this week...or it may be that my belly is just starting to grow and stretch. I haven't felt what some people say is bubbles, or butterflies, but more like little twinges...not painful or anything, but just a little movement. I'm sure it will feel more definite as baby continues to get bigger!
We also made our first baby purchase last weekend. Our new stroller! Thanks Kari, for demonstrating all of the great things about it!!! I knew when I saw it, and tried it out that that was the one I wanted. Of course, Muggles claimed it as her new little resting place. I knew this would happen right away, as I started putting it together. She hopped right on, and claimed it as her own.
She looks ready for a walk. She hopped up here herself. Luckily, she hasn't seemed to be all that interested since that evening. Just that new thing of interest to explore! So exciting to start bringing some baby things home!


No comments:
Post a Comment