Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"Group" Shower (30 weeks)

My roommate from college, Kari, and her mom, Ruth, hosted a "group" baby shower for Braden and me.  It was lots of fun! Thanks ladies, for a great time!
Kari and Jenny
Mom and Jenny
We had a yummy brunch!
Mommy-to-be 
The Mommy-to-be with the Grandma's-to be.

Some of "the group"
We played a couple of games.  One of them was to guess how big Jenny's belly was.  Grannie Annie won by randomly pulling out a length of string and just cutting.  She was on by about 1/2 an inch! Amazing! 
Jenny hiding her belly with the "measurement" game.
Then, we had to fill in the blanks of what was in the baby basket.



Look at that focus!
Hmmm....what was in there? 

We got the Very Hungry Caterpillar. "By the light of the moon, a little egg lay on a leaf..."
Some Twins jerseys from the mom of real Minnesota Twins.

Katie, Jenny, Kari and Amy. 

 Jenny at 30 weeks!



 Jenny, Katie and Kari all checking their schedules to figure out a day to get together! With our spouses included, it wouldn't work until July! We have some busy schedules these days!
 
Kari and Levi's little guy, wearing the baby hat that I made for him when he was born. We are borrowing the sweater that I made for him for our little guy.  When W found the little hat, he put it on again! How cute!

No comments:

Family & Friends

  • Unspecialized - For the first time in over three and half years, I am wearing civilian clothing. Well, the maternal equivalent of it, anyway. I'm not wearing stretchy ma...
    10 years ago
  • Reed Update - THIS FACE brightens our lives every day, and I swear his eyes keep getting bluer and bluer. Reed is now 17months and on the move, his kid can run fast! ...
    10 years ago
  • Play Ball! - The Major League Baseball playoffs are in full swing and my kids want in on the action. Evie was given a baseball mitt by her Aunt Kaitlin this summer and...
    11 years ago
  • State Fair 2014 - The Little is with Attic G&G so the Bigs and I went off to the fair! I really had no plans on going to the State Fair since we did the County Fair, but wi...
    12 years ago
  • We're Baaaaaack! - Finally- it's about time I got this blog up and running again! It's been almost a year!! And what a year it's been. Our Simone Marie is getting so big (she...
    13 years ago
  • Slow down, life! - I am starting to feel like I should just go ahead and title every post, "Why does it all go by so fast?" I distinctly remember a time when the boys were i...
    14 years ago
  • Audrey's 3rd Birthday - Audrey had her 3rd birthday party the weekend before she turned three. It was a great turn out! Audrey requested a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday which i...
    14 years ago
  • Early July, 2011 - McGregor, MN long weekend away:Over the 4th of July weekend, we ventured up to Duluth and from there to Tofte (near Lutsen). Levi and W at Gooseberry Falls:
    15 years ago
  • Safari in KwaZulu-Natal - I know it sometimes feels like all I post are pictures of new houses and safaris. I guess that’s when I’m most likely to have my camera nearby. In January,...
    15 years ago
  • Shutterfly Christmas! - So, I am super excited! Shutterfly is having a free giveaway of 50 holiday cards just for blogging about their website, and how much I like it! Now that we...
    15 years ago

ClustrMaps