Merry Christmas 2008! Can it be another year has already gone by? Here is our tree this year...Christmas gifts at all. It's always such a wonderful thing to sit and relax by the tree on a cold winter's night.

Muggles Chillaxin'.

We loved how Copper was using the little camera case as a pillow. The cats are getting a little more adjusted to each other, which is nice.Muggles Chillaxin'.
This year was pretty interesting trying to wrap presents with 2 kitties trying to get wrapped, eat ribbon and attack paper. This was mainly true of Copper, although Muggles tried to hide in the wrapping a few times. And boxes or baskets....that's their place to try to be, for sure. Presents under the tree...Copper was there. It looks like Copper wanted to come along to mom & dad's.
As I was playing with the camera, Muggles just happened to stick out her tongue...I thought it was kind of funny.
A few years ago, I painted some ornaments...the peach one is inspired by Van Gogh's Sunflower paintings.
And yes, he looks a little scarey...a face mask to wear while he skis. He is not a terrorist, I promise!
On Christmas Eve, we headed over to Jenny's parents' house. Here are the boys playing a little Mario Kart for Wii...even dad got into the game.
Josh, Amy, Brian, Jenny & Chris. Actually all together in one place. Crazy!
Grant, headless!


No comments:
Post a Comment